- Rabbi Avi Greene Ed. D., Head of School, 314-994-7856
- Rabbi Greene received his BA in Near Eastern and Judaic Studies and his MA in Talmud and pre-Kabbalistic literature from Brandeis University. After attending Yeshivat Darchei Noam at the David Shapell College of Jewish Studies Rabbi Greene returned to New York to receive Smicha, a Certificate in school administration, and his Doctorate from Yeshiva University. He is also an alum of the academy! Before returning to St Louis, Rabbi Greene taught and administrated at Rabbi Jacob Pressman Hebrew Academy’s middle School, at North Shore Hebrew Academy High School in Great Neck Long Island, and at Shalhevet High School in Los Angeles. In addition, Rabbi Greene wrote the first plan for a hybrid Jewish high school that mixes online learning with traditional learning.
- David Friedman, Business Manager, 314-373-7533
- David Friedman received his BA in Politics from Brandeis University and his MS in Accountancy from Bentley University. Prior to his arrival at Epstein Hebrew Academy, David worked in the corporate sector; positions included Manager of Financial Reporting at Schlotzsky’s, Inc., General Ledger and Accounts Receivable Supervisor at Computer Sciences Corporation, and SEC Accountant at DJO, Inc. He has also been active in the non-profit sector, serving as President of Congregation Beth El and Chaplain for Cub Scout Pack 36. In 2008, David moved to St. Louis and became the Business Manager at Epstein. David and his wife Debbie are the proud parents of three sons.
- Rachel Lubchansky, Director of Admissions and Communications,
- Rachel Lubchansky received her BS in Integrated Marketing Communications from the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City in 2000. She worked in the New York fashion industry in the areas of marketing and public relations prior to founding her own e-boutique, which she operated for four years before selling it in 2009. Rachel is an active St. Louis community volunteer currently serving as Vice President of Social Programs at Young Israel Synagogue, a Fellow in the Millstone Institute for Leadership, and an Executive Committee Member of the Barbara Mendelson Tomchei Shabbos Fund, which she co-founded in 2007.
- Heather Douek, Director of Student Support Services, 314-373-7531
- Heather Douek received her BA in Early Childhood Education from Stern College at Yeshiva University in 1998 and received her MS Ed in Special Education for grades K-12 from Bank Street College of Education two years later. She taught at a variety of schools including Park East Hebrew Day School and The Gateway School in Manhattan, NY. When Heather moved to St Louis in August 2005, with her husband, she worked as a resource room teacher at Torah Prep and then at Churchill Center for three years.
- Bonnie Drazen, Director of Student Activities,
- Bonnie Drazen received a BA in Political Science from Stern College at Yeshiva University in 1994 and a M.Ed. in Teaching Reading in 2000 from UMSL. She holds certification in teaching Social Studies grades 7-12 and is a certified Reading Specialist for grades K-12. Bonnie has held a variety of positions at Epstein including: 1st, 3rd and 5th grades, middle school, advisory, art and library. Bonnie moved to St. Louis in 1993 with her husband, Erich Drazen (Epstein class of ’86), and is the proud mother of two EHA graduates (Amanda ’08 and Shaina ’10) and a current EHA student (Eliot 2015).