- Rabbi Yaakov Green, Head of School, 314-994-7856
- Stay tuned for Rabbi Green’s bio…
- David Friedman, Business Manager, 314-373-7533
- David Friedman received his BA in Politics from Brandeis University and his MS in Accountancy from Bentley University. Prior to his arrival at Epstein Hebrew Academy, David worked in the corporate sector; positions included Manager of Financial Reporting at Schlotzsky’s, Inc., General Ledger and Accounts Receivable Supervisor at Computer Sciences Corporation, and SEC Accountant at DJO, Inc. He has also been active in the non-profit sector, serving as President of Congregation Beth El and Chaplain for Cub Scout Pack 36. In 2008, David moved to St. Louis and became the Business Manager at Epstein. David and his wife Debbie are the proud parents of three sons.
- Rachel Lubchansky, Director of Admissions and Communications,
- Rachel Lubchansky received her BS in Integrated Marketing Communications from the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City in 2000. She worked in the New York fashion industry in the areas of marketing and public relations prior to founding her own e-boutique, which she operated for four years before selling in 2009. Rachel is an active St. Louis community volunteer and co-founded the Barbara Mendelson Tomchei Shabbos Fund in 2007 to support families in need. She was a recipient of the St. Louis Jewish Federation’s David N. and Roselin Grosberg Young Leadership Award in 2013 and sits on the Federation’s Board of Trustees. Rachel joined the EHA staff in 2012. She and her husband, Adam, are the happy parents of 5-year-old triplets who attend the school.
- Heather Douek, Director of Student Support Services, 314-373-7531
- Heather Douek received her BA in Early Childhood Education from Stern College at Yeshiva University in 1998 and received her MS Ed in Special Education for grades K-12 from Bank Street College of Education two years later. She taught at a variety of schools including Park East Hebrew Day School and The Gateway School in Manhattan, NY. When Heather moved to St Louis in August 2005, with her husband, she worked as a resource room teacher at Torah Prep and then at Churchill Center for three years.